John G. Rubinacci, President and Founder Loan Doc LLC
WHO IS LOAN DOC?
Loan Doc is a multi-faceted operation, concieved by John Rubinacci, CEO, an experienced banking professional, that provides consultation in the workout and restructuring of “problematic real estate loan portfolios”.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DOES LOAN DOC'S CEO BRING TO THE JOB?
Loan workout restructuring of troubled debt
- Served as City Federal Savings Bank NJ Regional Director of Northeast Asset-Restructure Group responsible for the resolution of over $485 million in troubled commercial real estate loan debt.
- Restructured borrower relationships to profitability and recovered over $265 million in 6 to 10 months bringing the critical ratios within the acceptable regulatory ranges of the FDIC, OCC and State.
- Achieved a 95% resolution of commercial loan workouts in favor of the financial institutions.
- Managed and liquidated Real Estate Owned (REO) properties within scheduled timeline.
Mortgage lending and portfolio management
- Managed lending portfolios worth over $185 million while developing over $13 million in new deposits.
- Created a computerized system of organizing and tracking loan portfolios that facilitated timely and accurate reporting for internal and external bank operations.
Project management - land acquisitions, construction, leasing and disposition of real estate projects.
- Performed a full range of project management functions – real estate development, construction funding, loan restructuring and approval of real estate loans through bank owned subsidiaries.
- Facilitated and executed land acquisition deals, approvals, architectural planning, engineering and construction of 14 bank branches and over 360,000 square feet of commercial office, retail, warehouse and residential space.
- Negotiated real estate transactions and generated a 21% profit over expected projections.
- Served as bank representive in FDIC/State audits, court appointed receiverships, and bankruptcy courts.
Working with our President are professionals with experience in compliance reviews, loan audit reviews, quality control reviews and legal issues.
WHY IS LOAN DOC RIGHT FOR YOU?
Loan Doc has the flexibility to customize a plan tailored to meet your needs and the commitment to help you make that plan work. Our firm offers you a one stop, confidential, personalized and accountable resource for avoiding losses from charge offs, write downs, foreclosures and bankruptcies. Working with our professionals is like money in the bank. Our economical, effective and practical service is guaranteed to make your job easier and achieve results.